Thursday, April 8, 2010

VONS


Here's what you want to go to Vons. for this week (Wed. April 7th - Tue. April 13th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:


Top Round London Broil - $1.77/pound
Ribeye Steak - $4.97/pound (Sat & Sun ONLY)
80% Lean Ground Beef - $1.47/pound (Sat & Sun ONLY)
Tri Tip Roast - $3.49/pound
7-Bone Chuck Pot Roast - $1.99/pound
Boneless Skirt Steak - $5.49/pound
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Thighs or Combo Pack - $1.97/pound
Extra Meaty Pork Loin Back Ribs - $3.47/pound (Sat & Sun ONLY)
Boneless Pork Loin Back Ribs - $4.49/pound


SEAFOOD:

Alaskan Sockey Salmon Fillets wild caught - $6.99/pound
Raw Shrimp 31-40ct - $5.99/pound
Cooked Shrimp 91-110ct 2lb bag - $4.99/pound


PRODUCE:

Blackberries 6oz - $1.50/each
Braeburn Apples - $.88 cents/pound
Iceberg Lettuce - $.50 cents/each
Avocados - $1/each
Red Ripe Tomatoes on the Vine - $2.99/pound
Green Onions or Red Radishes - $.50 cents/each


MISC:

There is an in ad coupon for a free reusable shopping bag with a $40 purchase, so be sure to grab an ad on the way in the door.

This just in from Family Bound Mom Facebook fan Jessika:


{"Wow.. so happy to be a fan of yours, you have so many great offers. I also like your blog about the best deals in stores, you can also add on Von's that the PopTarts are 5 for $5 right now, I believe thru the 20th. I don't know about anyone else but that's a big deal for me, I almost went crazy in there yesterday..lol"

Thanks for sharing with us Jessika!
Family Friday's $5 Meal Deal (friday only)

Signature CafĂ© 8-Piece All Natural or Whole Roasted Chicken   serves 3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment