Thursday, April 1, 2010

Summing Up This Weeks Deals!

First off, let me tell you that Ralph's is having a great 8 hour sale TODAY! So be sure to check it out.  It starts at 1pm today and ends at 9pm.  I can't believe the price on the filet mignon! 

You'll also notice that many of the stores have ham on sale for similar prices.  I decided to leave all the ham and prices on each of the stores because the prices are so close, so that way you can pick and choose which store you want to buy your ham at depending on the other items the store has on sale.  Also, some of the stores have limits on how many you can buy, so you can hit up multiple stores and get the limit at each one if you want.

There seems to be a lot of really great freezer stocking deals on meat this week.  If you're like me, you'll have to pick and choose which ones to stock up on, otherwise you'll go broke trying to stock all the great deals.  I still have plenty of chicken stocked in the freezer, so I think I'm going to splurge and stock up on some great red meat deals right now!    There are so many pork deals this week that you might want to focus on that meat.  We're not big on pork in our house (besides bacon), so I'll let you all go for stocking that one, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment