Thursday, April 1, 2010

RALPHS





Here's what you want to go to Ralphs for this week (Wed. March 31st - Tue. April 6th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:

Filet Mignon Steak or Roast - $5.99/pound (limit 3 pkgs, Thursday April 1st, 1pm to 9pm ONLY)
New York Steak Boneless - $4.97/pound
Farmer John Full Half Ham - $.88 cents/pound (limit 1)
Spiral Sliced Half Ham - $1.99/pound
Country Style Pork Strips bone-in - $1.99/pound

SEAFOOD:

Jumbo Scallops 10/20ct - $5.99/pound ( Thursday April 1st, 1pm to 9pm ONLY)
Salmon Portions 6oz farm raised - $3.99/each
Fresh Pacific Red Snapper or Sole Fillets - $4.99/pound
Cooked Tail on Shrimp 21/25ct - $7.99/pound


PRODUCE:

Pineapple - $.49 cents/pound
Strawberries 1lb pkg - $.88 cents/each (limit 4)
Green Aspargus - $1.88/pound
Iceberg Lettuce - $.99 cents/each
Hass Avocados - $.99 cents/each
Russet Potatoes - $.50 cents/pound
Green Onions or Red Radishes - $.50 cents/bunch
Braeburn Apples - $.99 cents/pound
Celery green band - $.99 cents/each

MISC:

Ralphs Dozen Large Eggs - $.99 cents/each (Limit 2, Thursday April 1st 1pm to 9pm ONLY)

Dryers Ice Cream - $2.39/each

No comments:

Post a Comment