Thursday, April 8, 2010

RALPHS


Here's what you want to go to Ralphs for this week (Wed. April 7th - Tue. April 13th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:

New York Steak Boneless - $4.99/pound
Beef Back Ribs - $1.19/pound
All Foster Farms Chicken – Buy One Get One Free (depending on the price, some may be freezer stocking worthy)
Boneless Pork Loin – $2.49/pound


SEAFOOD:

Mahi Mahi Fillet - $6.99/pound
Catfish Fillet farm raised - $4.99/pound
Large Scallops - $8.99/pound
Imitation Crab Meat 16oz - $2.99/each


PRODUCE:

Jumbo Artichokes - $1.50/each
Bananas - $.47 cents/pound
Maradol Papayas - $.69 cents/pound
Tropical Mangos - $1/each
White or Brown Coconuts - $.99 cents/each
Pineapples - $.49 cents/pound
Sweet Globe Grapes - $1.99/pound
Rio Star Grapefruit - $.79 cents/each
Cucumbers - $.79 cents/each
Broccoli or Cauliflower - $.99 cents/pound
Hot House Tomatoes - $2/pound
Anjou Pears - $.99 cents/pound

No comments:

Post a Comment