Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FOOD 4 LESS


Here's what you want to go to Food4Less. for this week (Wed. April 21st - Tue. April 27th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).



MEAT:

Boneless Cross Rib Steaks or Roast - $1.97/pound
Beef Back Ribs - $1.18/pound
Boneless Beef Stew Meat - $2.98/pound
Boneless Beef Country Style Strips - $2.98/pound
Beef Chuck Flanken Ribs or Shortribs - $2.98/pound
Chicken Drumsticks - $.99 cents/pound
Pork Sirloin End Chops or Roast - $.97 cents/pound
Pork Baby Back Ribs - $3.98/pound


SEAFOOD:

Raw Shell-on Shrimp 26-30ct sold in 2lb bag frozen- $9.98/each
Cooked Tail-on Shrimp 40-60ct sold in 2lb bag frozen - $9.98/each
Catfish Nuggets farm raised - $2.98/pound
Red Snapper wild caught - $5.98/pound

PRODUCE:

Mexican Papaya - $.33 cents/pound
Red Grapes Seedless - $.97 cents/pound
Red Delicious Apples - $.49 cents/pound
Key Limes - $.49 cents/pound
Anjou Pears - $.58 cents/pound
Jicama - $.33 cents/pound
Green Cabbage - $.25 cents/pound
Red Radish Bunch - $.33 cents/each
Mexican White Squash - $.58 cents/pound

No comments:

Post a Comment