Thursday, April 8, 2010

FOOD 4 LESS


Here's what you want to go to Food4Less. for this week (Wed. April 7th - Tue. April 13th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:


Boneless Chuck Steaks - $1.97/pound
Boneless Beef Top Round Roast or Steaks - $2.98/pound
Boneless Beef Chuck Taco Meat - $2.98/pound
Boneless Beef Stew Meat - $2.98/pound
Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs - $.99 cents/pound
Fresh Chicken Breast split with ribs attached - $1.28/pound
Boneless Pork Sirloin End Chops or Roast - $1.47/pound
Pork Shoulder Picnic Roast - $.98 cents/pound
Pork Shoulder Pozole Meat - $1.18/pound


PRODUCE:

Strawberries 1lb pkg - $.97 cents/each
Minneola Tangelos Seedless - $.49 cents/pound




MISC:

No comments:

Post a Comment