Wednesday, April 21, 2010

STATER BROTHERS


Here's what you want to go to Stater Bros. for this week (Wed. April 21st - Tue. April 27th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:


New York Steak bone-in -  $3.99/pound
Boneless Beef Chuck Roast - $2.99/pound
Foster Farms Whole Chicken - $.77 cents/pound
Foster Farms Chicken Leg Quarters - $.99 cents/pound
Pork Country-Style Strips bone-in - $1.69/pound
Boneless Pork Loin Chops - $2.89/pound


SEAFOOD:

King Crab Legs & Claws - $7.99/pound
Red Snapper Fillets wild caught - $5.99/pound


PRODUCE:

Cantaloupes - $.39 cents/pound
Black Sensation Seedless Grapes - $1.99/pound
Blackberries 5.6oz pkg - $1.99/each
Artichokes - $2/each
Red or Anjou Pears - $.99 cents/pound
Braeburn Apples - $.99 cents/pound
Tomatoes on the Vine - $2.49/pound
Nature Sweet Cherub Tomatoes 10.5oz pkg - $2.99/each
Organic Cucumbers - $1.50/each




MISC:

Kellogg’s Cereals select varieties - $1.69/each

No comments:

Post a Comment