Thursday, May 6, 2010

STATER BROTHERS


Here's what you want to go to Stater Bros. for this week (Wed. May 5th - Tue. May 11th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:


London Broil boneless - $1.87/pound
Chuck Steak blade cut 7-bone - $1.89/pound
Tri Tip Roast - $3.99/pound
Ground Beef 81% 3lb pkg - $1.99/pound
Foster Farms Whole Chicken - $.77 cents/pound
Chicken Breast Halves bone-in - $1.59/pound
Zacky Farms or Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast bone-in - $.99 cents/pound
Honeysuckle White Bulk Ground Turkey - $1.79/pound
Country Style Pork Strips bone-in - $1.89/pound
Ohse Spiral Sliced bone-in Half Ham - $1.19/pound



SEAFOOD:

Pacific Red Snapper Fillets wild caught - $5.99/pound



PRODUCE:

Seedless Watermelons - $.19 cents/pound
Blackberries 5.6oz pkg - $.99 cents/each
Large Hass Avocados - $1/each
Artichokes - $2/each
Ready Pac Garden Salad - $.99 cents
Pineapple - $.99 cents/pound
Broccoli - $.99 cents/pound
Honey Tangerines - $.99 cents/pound
Roma Tomatoes - $1.49/pound
Whole Mushrooms 8oz – 1.99/each



MISC:

Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats Big Bite or Little Bites & Post Honey Comb, Pebbles, or Raisin Bran - $1.88/each

No comments:

Post a Comment