Thursday, June 24, 2010

STATER BROTHERS


Here's what you want to go to Stater Bros. for this week (Wed. June 23rd - Tue. June 29th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:

Boneless Top Sirloin Steak - $2.47/pound
Boneless Beef Chuck Roast - $2.49/pound
Boneless Flap Meat - $3.99/pound
Foster Farms Chicken Leg Quarters - $.99 cents/pound
Boneless Pork Loin Chops - $2.89/pound
Shoulder Bone-in Blade-cut Pork Steak - $1.99/pound
OHSE Bone-in Spiral Sliced Half Ham - $1.49/pound
Jennie-O Turkey Store Ground Turkey 20oz - $3.50/each



SEAFOOD:

Jumbo Snow Crab Clusters - $5.99/pound
Catfish Fillets farm raised - $4.99/pound


PRODUCE:

3lb Bag of Clementines - $2.99/each
Green or White Asparagus - $1.99/pound
Blueberries 18oz pkg - $3.99/each
Large Yellow Nectarines - $1.50/pound
Avocados - $1.25/each
Red or Yellow Bell Peppers - $1.25/each
Honeydew Melon - $.49 cents/pound
Red Delicious Apples - $1/pound
Organic Yellow Peaches - $2.49/pound



MISC:

2 liter bottles 7up, Sunkist, RC - $.69 cents/each (must buy 5)
Kellogg’s Cereals select varieties - $1.88/each

No comments:

Post a Comment