Thursday, June 17, 2010

FOOD 4 LESS


Here's what you want to go to Food4Less. for this week (Wed. June 16th - Tue. June 22nd):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).



MEAT:

Boneless Beef Flap Meat - $3.77/pound
Beef Chuck Flanken Ribs or Shortribs - $3.58/pound
Boneless Cross Rib Steaks - $3.18/pound
Boneless Beef Country Style Strips - $2.98/pound
Chicken Drumstick or Thighs - $.99 cents/pound
Boneless Pork Sirloin End Chops - $1.98/pound
Pork Baby Back Ribs - $3.98/pound
Pork Shoulder Cushion Meat - $2.28/pound


SEAFOOD:

Wild Alaskan Keta Salmon Fillet - $4.97/pound
Jumbo Raw Shell On  26-30ct  or Large Cooked Tail-on 40-60ct Shrimp sold in 2lb bag - $9.98/each
Imitation Crab Meat 2.5lb bag - $4.95/each


PRODUCE:

Seedless Watermelon - $.16 cents/pound
Valencia Oranges - $.20 cents/pound
Peaches - $.98 cents/pound
Green Seedless Grapes - $1.28/pound
Green Beans - $.98 cents/pound
Pasilla Peppers - $.78 cents/pound
Tomatillos - $.49 cents/pound


MISC:

Post Cereals; Honey Bunches of Oats, Honeycomb, or Pebbles - $1.50/each

No comments:

Post a Comment