Thursday, June 24, 2010

FOOD 4 LESS


Here's what you want to go to Food4Less for this week (Wed. June 23rd - Tue. June 29th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).



MEAT:

Beef Back Ribs - $.97 cents/pound
Boneless Beef Chuck Steaks - $3.28/pound
Boneless Beef Taco Meat - $3.28/pound
Chicken Leg Quarters - $.78 cents/pound
Pork Sirloin End Chops - $.97 cents/pound
Pork Spareribs - $1.47/pound
Pork Shoulder Steak - $1.98/pound
Boneless Country Style Strips - $1.98/pound
Boneless Pork Stew Meat - $2.98/pound

SEAFOOD:

Wild Alaskan Keta Salmon Fillet - $4.97/pound
Catfish Nuggets farm raised - $2.98/pound
Pacific Red Snapper Fillets or Catfish Steaks frozen 2.5lb bag - $9.98/each
Imitation Crab Meat 16oz - $1.48/each


PRODUCE:

Mangos - $.25 cents/each
Peaches - $.49 cents/pound
Limes - $.49 cents/pound
Seedless Red Grapes -  $1.28/pound
Yellow Onions - $.33 cents/pound
Jalapeno Peppers - $.49 cents/pound
Mexian White Squash - $.49 cents/pound
Cucumbers - $.25 cents/each
1lb bag of Carrots - $.33 cents/each


MISC:

Quaker Life or Cap’n Crunch Cereal – 3 for $5

No comments:

Post a Comment