Thursday, October 1, 2009

This Week at Stater Bros.

Here's what you want to go to Stater Bros. for this week (Wed. Sept. 30th - Tues. Oct., 6th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store!

Meat:

Boneless Chuck Roast - $1.77/pound
Rib Eye Steak - $3.97/pound
Top Round Steak - $2.99/pound
T-Bone Steak - $5.77/pound
Filet Mignon Steak or Roast - $8.99/pound
Ground Beef 70% - $1.27/pound - Freezer Stocking Worthy deal
Boneless, skinless Chicken Breast - $1.97/pound
Foster Farms Cut up or Whole Chicken - $.99 cents/pound
Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs - $1.99/pound
Tyson Cornish Game Hens - $1.19/pound
Jennie-O Ground Turkey 20oz - $3.00 each
Pork Country Style Strips - $1.49/pound
Spiral Sliced Half Ham - $1.49/pound
Boneless Pork Loin Roast - $1.99/pound


Seafood:

Large King Crab Legs & Claws - $7.99/pound
Wild Caught Lobster Tails - $6.99/pound

Produce:

White Onions – $.50 cents/pound
Red or Black Plums - $1.00/pound
Cauliflower - $1.00/pound
20oz pkg Tomatoes - $1.99/pound
Green Seedless Grapes - $1.00/pound
Green Asparagus - $1.49/pound
2 pound Pkg Strawberries - $1.99/each
Large Hass Avocados - $.69 cents/each

Misc:

Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - $.59 cents/each

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! A Sprinkle of Sunshine from Etsy.com! Yay! So glad to see you here. Well, I am totally subscribing and bookmarking this blog because it really saves me time! Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this my Choco Chip Cookie buddy from Chino?? Woo hoo! Welcome! I hope this blog helps you save lots and lots of $$!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah it is! Lol... I'm posting your links on my FB right now so ppl can see what an awesome job you do on your cookies (I included the icon of your delicious cookies). Also I'm sharing with the moms I know in this area... and just ppl in general who like to save, the blog you have on here cause it's so tedious going through all that junk mail.

    ReplyDelete