Thursday, October 22, 2009

Let Me Sum Up......

First of all, Stater Brothers is definitely my friend this week! Did you see the prices on their pumpkins?? Seriously!! $.17 cents/pound! You could buy a 20 pound pumpkin and only pay $3.40! Don't take all the goods ones before I get there, lol. They really have the sales this week compared to the other stores. So I would say if I could only go to one store this week, Stater Brothers would be it! Their ground beef, tri tip, whole chickens, and salmon are worth making a trip to Staters too so you can stock up the freezer and reap the great deals as long as your freezer has room!

Ralph's doesn't impress me so much this week as they did last week. But their 10 pound bag of potatoes, fish, and cereal deal is good. You'll have to decide if those entice you to make the trip to Ralphs this week.

Vons....ehhhh, nothing too special going on here this week, sigh. I do like that price on their grapes, but I don't think it's worth an extra trip there...only good if you're already there.

Albertsons has a great deal on boneless, skinless, chicken breasts. The price beats Sams and Costco, so if you usually buy your chicken there, it may be worth the trip to Albertsons to stock the freezer with this price.

I won't even get into Fresh & Easy....bleh.

If you have a Food 4 Less near you, you might want to hit them up for a couple of their deals. Their chicken leg quarters are a fab deal as well as the pork chops and roast.

Henry's is almost always my friend! I'm lucky enough to have one near me. Their produce prices are usually hard to beat and the produce comes from local farms so they are usually fresher. If you have a Henry's near you and you've never really checked them out, you really should do so.

I hope this week you're able to save some good money on your groceries. I'm sure you all have other things you'd rather do with your hard earned money! Seriously, check out your receipt to see how much you save this week and put the extra towards Christmas!

Have a great week!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment