Friday, December 18, 2009

I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE LATE TO EARN $$ FOR CHRISTMAS, BUT I FIGURED I'D REPOST FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING TO MAKE $$ IN THE NEW YEAR

As a stay at home mother of 5 I have to find creative ways to save money as you can see below with the grocery entries, and to find my own money. I've been members of the following sites so I know that they do pay out, so I feel comfortable recommending them to you.

My favorite right now is Opinion Outpost. They are a survey site, so if you have the time to take survey's you'll love this place. Be sure when you do your profile that you click that you like most if not all items and you'll get more survey's that way. I get survey's pretty much daily. I've been with them about 3 weeks now and I've made over $50! They pay with Amazon.com gift cards, which is just fine for me!

This is a brand new site that I recently discovered and I'm LOVING it! You can do pretty much everything from it from shopping and earning cash back to Facebooking! There is a video tutorial that explains it all better than I ever could. This one I highly recommend you check out. It's called Blast Off Network.

I also really like Swagbucks. I don't make as much money from them as Opinion Outpost, but it's still free money! Plus you get 3 swagbucks free just for joining. This is a search engine. As you make searches you can earn "swagbucks". The trick is to not over do it. If you abuse it they will kick you off. You just want to do few searches in the morning and a few searches at night and you'll do fine. Plus they have other ways to earn swagbucks. Once you reach 45 swagbucks you can trade them in for a $5 Amazon.com gift card (my favorite). There are many many other gift cards and various "swag" you can earn as well, for various amounts of swagbucks earned. Give them a try and check them out.

Another interesting and fun site is Toluna. You can take survey's as well as a lot of different fun things to do. Many of the survey's you take include free samples as well! For example I've gotten to do a diaper survey and they sent me a weeks worth of diapers to try! Very cool!

I'm a member of these cash back sites as well. When you buy something online you simple check out which cashback site rewards you with the most cash back. So if you do online shopping you'll want to check out Mr. Rebates, ebates.

No comments:

Post a Comment