Thursday, July 1, 2010

VONS


Here's what you want to go to Vons. for this week (Wed. June 30th - Tue. July 6th):

Items in red show that I think this is a super deal that I would definitely buy if I were at this store, and if the red is bold then I would stock my freezer with as much of that I item I can afford, (as long as there are no limits).


MEAT:

Beef Petite Tenders - $5.99/pound
Boneless Beef Chuck Pot Roast - $3.49/pound
Ground Beef 80% - $1.77/pound
Foster Farms Whole Fresh Chicken - $1.29/pound
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, or Combo Pack - $1.97/pound
Boneless Pork Top Loin Chops or Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops - $3.49/pound
Extra Meaty Pork Loin Back Ribs - $3.69/pound
Hormel Pork Tenderloins or Loin Fillets 1.15 to 1.7lb – buy 1 get 1 free


SEAFOOD:

Jumbo Raw Shrimp 21-25ct 2lb bag - $5.99/pound
Extra Large Cooked Shrimp 31-40ct 2lb bag - $6.99/pound
Alaskan Snow Legs - $5.99/pound
Yellow Fin Ahi Tuna Steaks - $6.99/pound
Clearwater Large Sea Scallops 30-40ct - $7.99/pound
Catfish Fillets farm raised - $5.99/pound


PRODUCE:

White Corn - $.20 cents/each
Cherries - $1.99/pound (we got some of these today….they are sooooo good!  Although they are cheaper at Stater Bros. I’m keeping this here because of the yummy factor)
Cantaloupe Melons - $1.99/each
Mangos - $1/each

MISC:

Mission Tortilla Chips – buy one get one free (plus most at my store had $.75 cent off coupons for Mission Tortillas)

No comments:

Post a Comment