Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Wipes Deal

Target just released a really hot coupon for $1 off any $1 Up & Up baby wipes (excludes trial size). The prices on these vary by region, but you should be able to find at least a few different packages and tubs of wipes priced at $0.97 to $1.27 making them free or almost free after this coupon. Best of all? You can print and use as many coupons as you'd like so stock up! (Some stores might limit you to one coupon per transaction.)

To get the Target coupons you can go to: www.hotcouponworld.com and click on Target coupons. Type in the number of coupons you want and print.

2 comments:

  1. Just used the baby wipe coupons in Redlands. Thanks for the tip!

    The standard plastic dispenser box of 72 wipes was about $1.50 before the coupon. So my wife and I each bought one. We got two boxes for a $1!

    I asked the guy at the register if I could buy more than one box at a time. He nonchalantly said we would just break them up into multiple purchases.

    Great tip! thanks again.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so awesome! And thanks for the tip about getting more than one box at a time. I haven't gone there yet myself, I'll be heading there tomorrow. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete